Many Inventors trying to make their product idea ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for patent Invention that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.